Cosmetic Surgery is derived from elements of Maxillofacial Surgery, ENT surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology and elsewhere. Many surgeons undertake Cosmetic Surgery after some weekend training with minimal oversight. This places patients at risk.
- Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Cosmetic Surgeons undertaken focal cosmetic training within their scope of practice
- Certified Dentists
- Are highly experienced
- Carry professional indemnity insurance specific to their surgical expertise
- Are required to adhere to strict CPD requirements
- Memberships such as RACS, ASPS, ASAPS
- All surgeries are performed at leading fully accredited hospitals
- Accreditation such as ISO and ACHS standards to name a few
- Surgeons are subject to annual accreditation by the hospital’s Medical Advisory Committee to maximise patient safety
All Breast Augmentation and required surgeries are anaesthetised by senior anaesthetists who are Fellows of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA) who hold licencing in top private and public hospitals across various types of surgeries.
There is no “i” in team. Further to your surgeons, you are supported by a team consisting of anaesthetists, anaesthetic Nurses, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and patient services staff.